The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Glowshift Gauges

markybhoy86

hda a look at the glowshift webiste as i seen one for sale in the forsale section and wanted to check what they were like. they look not bad in the pictures but has any got 1 or dealt with them? just want to know the quality of the gauge..

heres the link if use want a look http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/tinted-7-color-gauges.aspx

i know these are a US only site but u can get them on ebay for the same price

Edited by markybhoy86 (see edit history)

el-glo dials or reverse glo, check out the group buy section

Your thinking of dials mate, not gauges :D

He is after opinions of the glowshift gauges, not el-glo dials. I'm getting a set of the glowshift one's. They are copies of the innovate ones so i can't see any issue.

hahaha its gauges im talking about, so these gauges awrite then?

I would say so, but i can't confirm. I'm going for 3 of them anyway.... EGT, AFR & Boost. As far as i know its all down to how good the probes are for EGT & AFR, as for the boost i can check that against my current boost gauge.

aye thats the same ones i wanted, where u ordering them from?

Guy from ebay. I contacted him saying i would deal with it outside of ebay to save on fee's etc. As i'm buying a bunch of gauges he is giving a decent discount and free postage.

Innovate wideband gauges are good by all accounts. I cant comment on the rest of the range, but if its cheap, then yes, its probably shit.

Do you really think a £25 guage is going to be any good?

They are £50 for the boost gauges bud, well the ones i am looking at cost that. AFR Gauges are priced a bit cheaper, innovate £185, glowshift £165

I'm positive they are the same gauge, with different brandings.

Glowshift

Innovate