The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello From Belgium

Demelle

Hi there,

my name is Robby and i live in Belgium

i recently bought a supra mk4 5 speed n/a from 1994.

i bought it with the body kit on it and the nice rims

my previous car was a honda prelude 2.0

but i already have a problem today while i was driving the crankshaft pulley just came of so my question to you guys is replace it with a stock one or with the unorthodox lightweight pulley i'm new to the supra...well not exactly cause i owned a mk3 a while ago but that one was rubbish.

also nice to find a supra club cause none excist here in belgium ;)

Thnx and greetings

17304083.jpg

17304083_2.jpg

17304083_4.jpg

17304083_7.jpg

I'm from Belgium too :)

I live in Yellow (Geel lol)

Nice car, I love black supras.

nice to meet a fellow country men here [GRIN][/GRIN] and and don't live that far from you i live in Bekkevoort a mere 30 km's from geel

That's my old Sup. Did the guy you bought it from tell you it's a CAT C out if interest? Nice car still. I bought it stock and stuck those wheels and kit on it, no one seems to have added anything new since I owned it.

no the guy didn't tell me anything and what is a CAT C? :blink:

omg what a douche :tongue: I only found out that the car had 5 previous owners....anyways kudos to you for keeping the car in good shape, is there something else that you know that i should know? besides the cat C thing :search:

No that was it lol. It had only 70,000 kms when I had it (May 2008), and was stock for about a week :D Except the it had that horrible bass box in the boot! It needed some new suspension when I had it, probably been sorted since then though. More pics in my garage :)

No that was it lol. It had only 70,000 kms when I had it (May 2008), and was stock for about a week :D Except the it had that horrible bass box in the boot! It needed some new suspension when I had it, probably been sorted since then though. More pics in my garage :)

aha ok thnx for the info it now has 98.xxx kms so indeed i hope the suspension has been replaced otherwise the cheap prize may end up expensive in repair parts lol :D