The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new polish/new c905

bluecoup

Very nice that mate, like your wheels.

Only problem I found on the C905 is the crappy video. Try videoing something now, and while recording, zoom in and out. Mine used to go all jittery and slow to the point where I thought it had frozen. Mine also had the GPS disabled, nokia said they would activate it later in a firmware update as it was causing problems. I traded it in and went back to the Nokias.

the video seems ok with the limited stuff ive done with it,

the polish is the autoglym stuf for dark paint, its a lot less dusty than the normal resin polish and does seem to give a slighty deeper shine when the rain clears off ill give it another couple of coats and see what we get then

I used to like the AutoGlym "Ultra Deep Shine" myself, but for whatever reason I stopped using it, I can't remember why :confused:. I went onto the Meguiars 3 stage for a while, and I've just recently gone back to Autoglym "Super Resin Polish" and "Extra Gloss Protection", and am very impressed. I can't think why I stopped using it. I did at one point try the SRP followed by UDS and EGP I've since found out that the EGP doesn't bond to the UDS so that maybe why I stopped. :shrug:

Anyway I'll stop rambling and just say - looks very nice :thumbs:

Mike