The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some pics of my car with Leep

jazz1

Left my car with leep to get my gauges all fluids change from diff, power steering, brake, engine basically comeplete full service. Gauges fitted aswell as do luck brake lines, Leep found a leak in my rad so i ordered one from paul and its all done i so cant wait to pick it up hes done a fantastic job:D, Hes gone out his way to sort alot of stuff out and been very helpfull with my loads stupid questions, highly recommend him top bloke knows his stuff

deed.jpg

Jazz.jpg

jyyyjyj.jpg

kjk.jpg

rrr.jpg

rrtr.jpg

Edited by jazz1 (see edit history)

Im liking the new Rad mate, where did you get it from?? and how much?? its on my next parts list after my new wheels.

Whifbitz mate i was going to buy it of ebay slightly cheape but iv been hearing there are some fakes going around of the Koyo rad. So i went with whifbitz as a honest trader i doubt its likly to be fake:)

Very nice engine bay Jazz, you will have to pop over when mine out of the bodyshop so we can have a closer look at our cars mate

yea will do mate im slowly getting it finished next couple months i plan on getting more work done on it with leep:), more bling to come:D

So when is yours coming out?

Thank god for that, for some reason I was thinking lepu from cut-em-shut-em cowboys...

Move alone, nothing to see here :)

I sincerely hope not, for his own safety's sake!!

As for moving alone don't do it, it's so much easier with help :D

yea will do mate im slowly getting it finished next couple months i plan on getting more work done on it with leep:), more bling to come:D

So when is yours coming out?

It should be coming out of the bodyshop in June...i hope lol

I want to go single next with Whifbitz new kits but its going to be more dec time before that happens