The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do i or don't i

dazla

Its a bit of a tough time at the moment all be it mostly media driven, however they are old Toyotas and they are expensive to insure, look after and fuel........ so keep it

Feel better now :p

If your old they get cheaper to insure:innocent: so it can only get cheaper the longer you keep it...well that what i keep telling myself:D

No not really:) i'm stuck on what to do at the moment, i'm only using it to travel to and from work as i cant get a pram in the boot and i'm braking my back getting the little one in and out. So its just sat there all weekend crying to be driven.

I dont want to get shut. even my girlfreind wants me to keep it, but i'm only doing about 20 miles aweek.

No not really:) i'm stuck on what to do at the moment, i'm only using it to travel to and from work as i cant get a pram in the boot and i'm braking my back getting the little one in and out. So its just sat there all weekend crying to be driven.

I dont want to get shut. even my girlfreind wants me to keep it, but i'm only doing about 20 miles aweek.

your probably right...Ok i will give you 3k for it and take a chance...it does look a little tatty and those seats are horrible;)

If you average 20 miles a week you will still do more miles than me in a year. Keep it if you can afford to if not get shot of it. A financial burden that sits on the drive is not worth it if times are hard. If finances are not a problem then keep it as it is worth it for the smiles it gives you.

If you average 20 miles a week you will still do more miles than me in a year.

Wow, that's seriously low mileage! Out of interest, how do you keep it from seizing up, rusting etc if it does so few miles?

Edit: I think I might have mis-read your post. I thought you meant you did less than 20 miles per year. Ignore me! :)

i actually part ex'd my mondeo st200 for the supra for the very reason that as the second car it doesnt get used much.....you look to have spent a fair bit on it and because of that id seriously think about keeping it. as long as it gets one run a week and is covered or garaged its not costing you fortunes......

btw those seats are the business what type are they

If you average 20 miles a week you will still do more miles than me in a year. Keep it if you can afford to if not get shot of it. A financial burden that sits on the drive is not worth it if times are hard. If finances are not a problem then keep it as it is worth it for the smiles it gives you.

Thanks for that matey, made alot of sence, i've decided to keep her now. feel guilt for even thinking of giving her away.

Think i'm gonna treat her to some brandnew head lights:d