The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best full respray colour anyone?

SupraRider

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone has got their favourite colour for a respray..I'll be sending her to a reputable bodyshop to have the JDL kit fitted plus a full respray in the next 2 weeks..

I'm trying to brainstorm on the right type of paint for this kit..can anyone help? or perhaps direct me to a uk website that shows the type of paint available?

assume the following, clear headlights, indicators, side repeators and spoilerless... not sure about the wheels yet.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Guest argy911
Hey guys, was wondering if anyone has got their favourite colour for a respray..I'll be sending her to a reputable bodyshop to have the JDL kit fitted plus a full respray in the next 2 weeks..

I'm trying to brainstorm on the right type of paint for this kit..can anyone help? or perhaps direct me to a uk website that shows the type of paint available?

assume the following, clear headlights, indicators, side repeators and spoilerless... not sure about the wheels yet.

Thanks for the help in advance!

Kawuzaki ZX9R green or orange :yes:

he wants peoples favorites. lets all give him a different colour. im sure that will make the decision easier :p

Austin maxi beige

I always liked the Austin Princess in the brown.

But if I had a chance to respray, I'd do it yellow, just like my big single banana car.

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

Guest argy911
Ronseal honeysuckle, does exactly what it says on the tin.

Or honeycombe yellow with a hks purple .same you get on clutch:tempted:

I looked at the TVR forum when i was choosing. They had a big thread on all the different colours they did :cool: very very sexual. Reflex Purple is my fav but i don't think it would look right on a supra. There is a nice whitey light blue they do. Althoughut supras don't suite sky blues, this one might work :)

on a serious not theough there is an RX8 that parks near my doctors that i cant take my eyes off when i drive past. its not quite a flip. but its too much for a pearl. its a dark blue with a hint of purple and an overtone of green. its absolutely stunning!

edit :-

I THINK its this "Aura Blue Metallic" only available on the "R3" whatever that is. Myabe ill go out and get a picture of it if your interested :p

Or possibly "Phantom Blue Mica" or "Winning Blue Metallic" but these also might be US paint names

Further edit - No its none of those. lol

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)