The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BMW Z4 'M' series

Duffman

Driving home from a friends on Monday night minding my own business when all of a sudden I had a BMW up my ar*e...I was crusing in the middle lane and he could of gotten past no probs but he decided just to sit up my ar*e for maybe half a mile.

Anyway coming off the next roundabout I gunned it up the road and was surprised to see it keeping up. Once the speed got up a bit I started to pull away but I was well surprised with its pace. I drive a BPU supe...not exactly sure on power.

It was a BMW Z4 'M' series...don't know much about BMW's but it looked like the kind of top of the range sort. What kind of power are these putting out? Saw one on top gear last night(although may not of been the exact same one) and they said it had the same engine of the M3 CSL.