The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MAP2ECU for sale from skylineowners.com club member - permission by Mawby :)

Guest anthonymcgrath

Guest anthonymcgrath

hi all,

my name is anthony and I'm a member of the skylineowners.com club. I've asked for permission beforehand from mawby to put this item up for sale - he said he will move it to the relevant section once I've posted up

I am selling a MAP2ECU piggyback unit. I fitted it to my car and it was mapped up successfully, but I took it out in the end in favour of having the oem ecu remapped instead. I heard that skylines dont like using them, altho supra owners seem to have great results which is why I'm putting the item up for sale on this site.

The unit is actually brand new except for the temp installation on my car which wasn't actually used on the road in the end! It comes with the harnesses, the IAT sensor/wiring and the software.

I am selling the unit for £200 delivered - I bought it for £260

I dont have any pics but if anyone wants any then I will happily email them.

my email address is [email protected]

my username on skylineowners.com is anthonymcgrath

thanks and hopefully I'll bump into a few owners in the future if we can arrange a skyline & supra meet at some point :)

thanks

anthony

ive been trying to sell one for ages but no luck. if a skyline owner gets a sale when ive been trying for ages i wont be happy!!!!

you say its brand new yet you paid 260 for it? these go for like 500 in uk!

Guest anthonymcgrath

hi L33 - it was brand new but I bought it some time ago - like last year. dont know why they're so much in the states tho strange.

• 3 weeks later...

Helo mate, im looking for a piggy back but need some advise.

I have a complete single turbo kit for my non-turbo and just need a good piggy-back for fuel/air control and boost control. Please could you list the feature and do you guys reckon it would be sutable for the single turbo na-t cinversion?

Cheers