The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Japan Car Scam BEWARE

NeoFuture

THIS IS THE WEBSITE IN QUESTION

http://WWW.TRADECARVIEW.COM

HOW IT WORKS..

THEY LIST EVERY CAR FOR SALE IN JAPAN..FROM DEALERS AND AUCTION OR PRIVATE SELLERS IN JAPAN...FROM OLD OR NEW ADS.. CARS THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN SOLD LONG TIME AGO AND OR ARE ALREADY IN THE UK OR EU..

THIS IS THE CATCH..

THEY LIST THEMSELFS AS AGENTS OR EXPORTERS..

SO EACH CAR ADD HAS A BOGUS COMPANY THAT OWNS A CAR...

IE Take a look at this for example...

this car is owned by a company called kingbuyer in japan

however on the tradecarview site this car is advertised as owned by.. is.tradingjapan.com..

http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car/japan_car/toyota/supra/1843157/

so the tradecarview get a fee for them arranging the sale of the car..

now they clearly state that the deal is bewteen you and the owner of the car and they are the agent only..(putting you in touch with the exporter)..

basically the dealer who is selling this car is non exisitant and has never owned the car or cars they advertise on tradecarview (this clears tradecarview once you lose your money you see)...

all the cars on tradecarview are real cars and are maybe still for sale in japan, but the companys that are supposed to own them as by what tradecarview says are all bogus companies who the consumers will be sending money to..

they have together made names up of companies that have the cars for sale and bank accounts for payments etc and then they start the ripping people off...left right and centre....

once they have been found out..

they take no responsibility as they are agent only and they cancel the company from their site and yep you guessed a new bogus company is now the owner of the said car for the next potential buyer..

BASICALLY THE CONSUMER GETS IN TOUCH WITH THE BOGUS COMPANY VIA TRADECARVIEW AND SENDS THE BOGUS COMPANY THE FUNDS FOR THE CAR OR CARS THEY WILL NEVER SEE

HERE IS ONE LINK NOT A LOT OF INFO BUT YOU GET THE IDEA..

http://anti-fraud.classifieds1000.com/Cars/japan_online_car_scams

• 6 months later...
Guest Peter Kapi

Yes, had some very bad experiences with Tradecarview site. I really don't understand why they offer some free services. Anything coming free from Japanese? To me it looks like, it is a network of cardealers, operating in a notorious way collecting information and passing to their own companies that are involved in fraudulent deals. This is not hard to understand.

• 2 years later...
Guest david786

If you plan to buy a car, machinery, or anything from an exporter in Japan now or in future, it is strongly recommend for your own safety to check any Japanese website or company's status under the "Japan Company Trust Organization" which is an anti-fraud organization in Japan. This Organization has close connection with Japanese police, and all fraud-attempts are immediately reported to Japanese Police Department. JCTO (Japan Company Trust Organization) make sure that any Japanese company that passes their scrutiny will not victimize any customer, online or not. They verify the company’s profile including registration, license, physical address confirmation, and company's previous record. DO NOT remittance money to any so-called Japanese company before verification at "Japan Company Trust Organization - (http://www.japancompanytrust.org).

Because not everyone wants to pay 40% on top of the car value for the security of a known good trader.

40% i wish i made that ;-). or do you mean 40% of the value what king kong paid.. then that would mean paying 6k for a UK equivelant car..

i can gaurantee that the difference bewteen the quality of them will be vast from paying that 40% extra to me.

40% i wish i made that ;-). or do you mean 40% of the value what king kong paid.. then that would mean paying 6k for a UK equivelant car..

i can gaurantee that the difference bewteen the quality of them will be vast from paying that 40% extra to me.

King Kong? Lmfao!!!! :D Wanna change my name to that now!!! (-:

But on a serious note, i had been looking for months to find a decent car to the spec i wanted but couldn't find one! My budget was the same whether imported or not... I could have probably safed 10-20% for buying a high mileage car with a fair amount of rust or corrosion... But thats false economy!

In my opinion anyways!!

King Kong!

40% i wish i made that ;-).

40% may have been an exaggeration, just making the point that your prices are higher than most, because lots of people (me included in a year or two!) are willing to pay more to get top quality and service, other people however will pay the lowest they can and hope (or naively think) they'll not get a lemon of some kind.

• 3 years later...
Guest Japanese Used C

On the off chance that you are thinking about an auto that is smooth, lively, extravagant or shoddy then the right decision is to search for a Japanese auto model. cheap used Japanese cars are the most elevated offering autos on the planet and are all that much sought after. To get more information visit here http://japaneseusedcars.co/