The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Not to everyones taste but..

RobD

Well my new wheels turned up today. There Wheelmania Jade-R's in 19's

Fronts are 235/35r19's Rears are 265/30r19's also have an agrresive offset on the rear!

Also put a square number plate on the front which i think it suits better than the old normal plate!

Also i've dyed my carpet and mats

Before

During

After

And a close up of one of the wheels

Next up is some coilovers and Uk spec brakes then i'm ready for the Twin Turbo engine!

Edited by RobD (see edit history)

Looking very orange in those pics. What colour you done the carpet in lol?

Its my phone camera , 3.2 megapixel's so can't expect much :D Dyed the carpets black! Just waiting on the carpet badges from neo and the interior is all but done bar some leather seats and a boot build!

Quite like those :)

Is the car lowered at all?

I've got a reciept for blitz springs in the wallet I got with the car, by the looks of it the rear has but the front is still a good inch to a inch and a half from the tyre, so next will be coilovers to bring the front down! Going to keep the rear at that height as it is lower to the tyre than it looks in the pics!

ive never been to keen on these wheels and think they only look half decent on kitted up supras. imo they just look too much on a standard supra and take all the emphasis off the supra itself and causes just one main focus point-the wheels. i like to look at a supra and see it as a complete package with not have a sole thing standing out. the car really needs some sorta bodykit on it to compliment the wheels.

I do like the Jade R's, however these don't look as deep on the rear as some pics suggest they are. Is this just an illusion or are they actually not deep on the back?

Thanks

Kam

They aint as deep as the pictures on ebay make the look! You can see a noticeable difference but not a vast difference !

ive never been to keen on these wheels and think they only look half decent on kitted up supras. imo they just look too much on a standard supra and take all the emphasis off the supra itself and causes just one main focus point-the wheels. i like to look at a supra and see it as a complete package with not have a sole thing standing out. the car really needs some sorta bodykit on it to compliment the wheels.

Not really one for body kits , I like the do luck front and trial rear but that will be my last resort as i want oem skirts and spats and a active front lip!