The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Huge favour (local people to me)

The Raven

Ok this is a bit of a huge ask and i dont expect anyone to be able to help but i thought id ask

On Friday 17th july at 1pm my nephew is leaving school with 12 of his mates. They are only 11-12 years old. My sister has been trying to arrange a hummer to pick them up and run them to my house.

However with it being school leaving day they are all booked.

So far i have come up with my supra and lotus exige to pick them up. The school is in monkton and my house is a 5 min drive up the road towards sarre.

Once again i know its a bit much to ask as its a work day and all so dont feel you have to by any means. If you where free on that day would you mind bringing your car to pick some of them up.

Not sure on final numbers of kids but between 6 and 14

Thanks

Russ

Edited by The Raven (see edit history)

Ello mate, i could probably try and take the afternoon off work to come give someone a ride buddy. :cool:

Thanks col i didnt want to ask you in pm as i didnt want you to feel you had to but that would be great if you could:)

Yeah ass end of kent by margate.