The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello from the U.S.

Guest 82dmc-12

Guest 82dmc-12

Hello,

My name is Ed and i live in Florida. I don't own a Supra but I am finishing up my 2JZ swap into my 82 DeLorean.

http://www.2jzswap.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2681

I'm interested in the UK spec Supra ECU.

-is it MAP based like the JDM aristo?

-can i plug it in to an aristo harness and run?

The car is a five speed.

If anyone has a set of UK spec injectors and ecu for a good price let me know how much shipped to Florida.

Thanks

Ed

hiya mate. i got back from orlando and saw a delorian running arround quite a few times. was that you by any chance? I know florida is a big place but there cant be many of those cars about!

Edit just seen your cars in bits. lol not you then :p

good luck. I know the uk spec cars use a different sensor to the jspec (MAF?). the vvti engine uses MAF doesnt it?

Edited by Guigsy (see edit history)

Guest 82dmc-12

No my car is still up on jack stands. There are a good amount of DeLoreans in Florida. I would say over 100 of them easy.

:D thats brilliant, I love deloreans. The only one I have ever seen in the flesh in the UK is at cars of the stars in Keswick, it was apparantly one of the models used in back to the future, I don't know how true that is but it was a very good copy if not.

Just had a look at your thread. Brilliant mate, good luck with it all ;)

Sheer genius fella.

Welcome to the club, someone will be along shortly with the parts I'm sure. Keep checking on the guys doing the single conversions cos we end up having to ditch the parts you are interested in. God knows where my 550cc injectors went but I never saw them ;-)