The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I still miss my Integra

trinitom

Funny, currently selling my RX8 to free up some cash and dc2 is the next on the cards, always fancied one.

you wont by desapointed if you find a good condition one!

get first a test drive, if you are looking for confort just forget it.

but if you are looking for a "race" car legal on the road than this is the perfec car! :eyebrows:

well my first first car (not mine) was a Fiat tipo 1.1L

my second car was a TVR tasmin 2.8 v6 but i just drive it tow times then i sold it (insurance quote at £10,000) :blink:

then i went for the Integra for 3 years so in the end its my 1st car! :D

the dc2 got better engine! and i don't think the dc5 is more tunable, there is much more stuff for the old dc2 than dc5.

The K20 is more tuneable than the B18c. The B18c is such a good engine to begin with it's hard to squeeze any more out of it.

I miss my sierra v6 cosworth, was my first rear wheel drive car and learnt so much over the years, i now own a uk 6sp and even though its a better and faster car i will always want another red sierra sapphire v6 cosworth. R.I.P Sierra.

I thought the only v6 cosworth was in the granada

& the sierra was a 4 pot ?

you can get aprx. 280 hp all motor well tuned.

I assume you mean turbocharged right?

:yeahthat:

No way you're getting anywhere near that figure from a B18c without some sort of forced induction.

Edited to say:

no

:rlol:

Speaking of missing old cars, I miss my little celica st202, I wish i'd kept it now as a daily runaround but sold it and kept my 306 deisel turbo, I soon got bored of that and bought a mkiv XR3i to drive run around in but it's not as great as I remembered it when I last had one when I was 19, I do like it and they handle brilliantly but the fuel economy is rubbish in ratio to it's bhp/performance (or lack of) and the insurance premium is ridiculous for a 8v 1.6, (had it insured with SKY until they quoted me about £1360 for my renewal), I ended up paying about £350 through admiral which is still very high in my opinion. I think the celica was actually better on fuel and that was quite a quick little car for a n/a 2 litre.

i had a mint condition dc2 before getting my supe. not bad for a 20yr old at the time lol. few mods and got 229bhp rolling roaded. very quick and by far the best fwd handling car to date. miss it a lot, effortless round corners and can embarrass nearly everything on twisties :)