The mkiv Supra Owners Club

And here she is...

Williams_NA

Yeah looking at the Top Secret bumper I would confirm it to be that.

Its an NA import, what engine does this make it? 2JZ, 1JZ etc??

Will take some more pics after I've gave her a good clean, polish and wax at the weekend (providing the weather holds out)

Not really got much planned performance wise.

Just want to get it breathing right first and foremost. So my shopping list currently consists of:

- Blitz Nur Spec

- HKS Mushroom Filter

- Remove one of the cats

Can anyone suggest a good website to get engine dress up parts?

It's a 2JZGE (as opposed to the twin turbo 2JZGTE)

DO NOT BUY A HKS MUSHROOM FILTER! You might as well just bung a stocking over the intake pipe for all the good it would do. The stock airbox is by far the best thing for the N/A. All you need to do is maybe upgrade the panel filter to a better flowing one.

I would also recommend keeping to an exhaust with a smaller diameter bore as the N/A's need more backpressure to get the best power out of them and the larger TT exhausts can flatten the power as I've just realised.

I would also recommend keeping to an exhaust with a smaller diameter bore as the N/A's need more backpressure to get the best power out of them and the larger TT exhausts can flatten the power as I've just realised.

Surely the NA Nur Spec is beneficial to NA cars?