The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Knockhill TA

DARETT

Pauls car wasn't running on the Sunday, sure he said it had some kind of turbo failure on the Saturday practice (please correct me if I'm wrong). Gutted for him, its a long way for him to come! I was really looking forward to seeing the car in action :( Looked stunning though!

Not sure how Steve finished, pretty sure he was doing well though, looked like it had some serious straight line speed! Again cracking looking car especially when hammering round the track!

Didn't see many Supras at the track-side, just myself, the castrol Supe (think its Nige?) and one red one. Did anyone else make it? It was a great (and sunny!) day...

James

Pauls car wasn't running on the Sunday, sure he said it had some kind of turbo failure on the Saturday practice (please correct me if I'm wrong). Gutted for him, its a long way for him to come! I was really looking forward to seeing the car in action :( Looked stunning though!

Not sure how Steve finished, pretty sure he was doing well though, looked like it had some serious straight line speed! Again cracking looking car especially when hammering round the track!

Didn't see many Supras at the track-side, just myself, the castrol Supe (think its Nige?) and one red one. Did anyone else make it? It was a great (and sunny!) day...

James

That is a shame, would have been good to see the 2 Supra's running at the front again...

Hopefully their wasn't any major issues.

hi guys,

just a quick update, as there's a full write up coming shortly....

Paul was unable to race, turbo issues on the test day before mean't it was too much of a risk on the engine to continue.

I finished 1st in qualifying and first in the final for the RWD category :-)

... fortunately this made the weekend/journey worth it!

hi guys,

just a quick update, as there's a full write up coming shortly....

Paul was unable to race, turbo issues on the test day before mean't it was too much of a risk on the engine to continue.

I finished 1st in qualifying and first in the final for the RWD category :-)

... fortunately this made the weekend/journey worth it!

Nice one mate,cars were looking great I came over for a chat but you guys were kindda busy all the best for the rest of the season.

Well done Steve, great result:)

Congratulations!! I did think you were doing good, car looked quick!

Nice one mate,cars were looking great I came over for a chat but you guys were kindda busy all the best for the rest of the season.

...thanks guys.

Full report coming ...