The mkiv Supra Owners Club

polished induction pipe

Guest Doberman

Thats the same sort of pipe i have but its very short! It would be better if it was the whole way. I think Damanc has an hks one on his and its the full length!

Thats the same sort of pipe i have but its very short! It would be better if it was the whole way. I think Damanc has an hks one on his and its the full length!

Yeah you are right thats far too short and wont be good for getting cold air to the filter.

There used to be an ebay no brand filter kit with a longer polished pipe, but it doesnt seem to be listed any more :(

• 5 months later...
This one AFAIK was brought from Envy

That is the cookie right there. Was it expensive bud and did it come with the filter?

Yes, it was ;)

Get yourself to an exhaust place that has a 3" pipe mandrel. They will knock you one up for a good price, it'll fit nicely too.

Once done just get it polished or chromed. It'll be stainless so will come up mint.

Yes, it was ;)

Get yourself to an exhaust place that has a 3" pipe mandrel. They will knock you one up for a good price, it'll fit nicely too.

Once done just get it polished or chromed. It'll be stainless so will come up mint.

Im dont really have the patience for that can ye not just buy them already done and sexy ready to fit?

Ray's running a group buy on them for n/a's in the for sale section bud. Failing that you can take the dimensions from mine if it's any good to you to get one made up, but you'd need an aftermarket induction.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/evilbeemer/DSC00261.jpg

Looking good jim, what kind of induction are you using? Will have to meet up soon, anything coming up?