The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom graphics/decals anyone?

SupraRider

hey guys, just thought I'd ask the question about putting on some custom graphics/decals on a supra...doesn't have to be branded logos maybe some anime/tribal/flame graphics...thought the 3rd and most recent F&F movie showed some pretty good graphics on cars...

any comments?

Graphics can look OK, but it all depends on the design and the car. My mate mook has just done his motor and I think it looks bloody fantastic personally, but obviously not everyones cup of tea.

He does have the luxury of doing it all himself though so he can change bits whenever he wants.

hey guys, just thought I'd ask the question about putting on some custom graphics/decals on a supra...doesn't have to be branded logos maybe some anime/tribal/flame graphics...thought the 3rd and most recent F&F movie showed some pretty good graphics on cars...

any comments?

Yeah ,dont do it.:tongue::tongue:

Graphics are cool for me loved the cars in F@ F as you can see from the reaction above theres loads of snobs on here, waiting for the comment about chaves right now, yawwwwn

What are "chaves"?Never heard of one of those before?:p

In fact it makes me want to do this more, the more negative the reaction I say have what you want if YOU like it.Cars for me are about being individual it's why I bought a Supra or my 65 splitscreen van.Modern cars are dull,boring and lacking characture.You can tell I'm a child of the sixties hehee

What i can't get my head around is that people post up "i want to do this to my car, do you think it will look nice" looking for others approval, and then get all defensive and sulky when the replies come in that the general consensus says it looks crap!

If you want graphics, spoilers, body kits etc on your car and YOU like it then just DO IT! individuality comes from saying I like this and i don't give a fook what anybody else thinks.

IMO there is too much going along with the crowed, just to be accepted;)

any comments?

I do like graphics but you need to get it professionally done then getting something of ebay,

for instance

this looks awsome

but do it cheap and this is what you get

If you want graphics, spoilers, body kits etc on your car and YOU like it then just DO IT! individuality comes from saying I like this and i don't give a fook what anybody else thinks.

exactly what i was going to say :)

Guest rustybolt

i put decals on my supra and did not get a very good response but what the hell ilike and thats what matters have a look see what you think. rustybolt

What i can't get my head around is that people post up "i want to do this to my car, do you think it will look nice" looking for others approval, and then get all defensive and sulky when the replies come in that the general consensus says it looks crap!

IMO there is too much going along with the crowed, just to be accepted;)

:yeahthat: