The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi :)

Guest pyro

Guest pyro

Hi everyone :)

My name is Josh, I'm a 22 year old student from Brisbane, Australia, currently doing a B Multimedia (Web Programming) and am in my final year.

The MkIV Supra has been my dream vehicle since high school and I've promised myself one when I get my first full time web programming job (the wife has already approved of it even, lol). I've been collecting information for about as long as I've been loving them. I lurk on a few other Supra forums too, mostly to see what people are doing with their cars, what does/n't work etc. I've absorbed most things on mkiv.co.nz, toyota-supra.info and wikipedia, as well as a few other sites. I aim to be one of those annoying bastards who knows everything about Supras, haha.

My first goal is to import a Supra to aus (GF-JZA80-ALFQZ) around this time next year. After that, we'll see what happens :)

Thank you for your time,

Josh

P.s Although I currently own an S13 Silvia, I am not into Drifting in any way, shape, or form.

Edited by pyro (see edit history)

Guest SupraTroopa

Hi mate,

If you're looking for a supe to have imported to Aus, im pretty sure Jurgen on here could help you out. A lot have people on here have been very happy with his service.

Guest pyro

Thank you all for the welcome :) also, thanks for the note about Jurgen :) i've just started going through a list of importers and i think i've found as many "possible"s as i have "definitely not"s...