The mkiv Supra Owners Club

** Black Supras with Chrome Badging PICS **

8qtip5

Hi everyone,

I contacted Rob@Likwidart about getting chrome 'Supra turbo' badges and would like to see some pictures of the black Supras here with chrome badging.

I've done a search and see that a lot of people bought these, but I haven't seen any pictures of them installed on black Supras. I would love to see how these look so please post away.

I've a black Supra and bought the black likwidart badges (both the 'T' and the 'Supra') and it looks really well. Don't have any pics though (sorry) and it's pouring down here so I can't go get any just at the minute.

Did the hatch have any holes in it when you removed the old Toyota emblem? and did the chrome Toyota emblem have mounting studs?

There are holes yes. It was a bit of a pain actually as the new badges (the "supra" and the toyota logo) weren't a perfect match and there was a mark left underneath the old ones. The likwidart art badges don't have mounting studs.

That's what I'm afraid of too. Has anyone here managed to use Toyota emblems from other Toyotas that have the same mounting holes as the ones on our Supras?

My main fear is not having the badge fill the holes on the hatch and rust could probably start accumulating around there. The ones on the bumper I'm not too worried about since it's plastic.

I appreciate the replies so far, guys and if any of you still have some pics please post them up.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

I contacted Rob@Likwidart about getting chrome 'Supra turbo' badges and would like to see some pictures of the black Supras here with chrome badging.

I've done a search and see that a lot of people bought these, but I haven't seen any pictures of them installed on black Supras. I would love to see how these look so please post away.

Hi 8qtip5 - here's a few pics of some of my Likwidart badges. When the original badges are removed the Likwidart badges do fit exactly over the two location holes - they cover and seal the holes completely so that no water can get underneath them!!. - Any questions please email me - [email protected] - Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Toyota Chrome2.jpg

ToytaLogoBlack.JPG

SUPRA  RearWindow Logo1.jpg

SUPRA logo Black.jpg

SUPRA logos Chrome.jpg

Supra NA-T.jpg

SupraMan FrontScreen send.jpg

SupraMan send ChromeFlake.jpg

SUPRA Logo Samples 1.jpg

When the original Toyota badges an Supra badges are removed the will leave a slight shadow on the paintwork. This is very easily removed by using "Farecla" G4 rubbing paste followed by T-cut. Any adhesive left over from the original badges can be removed and dissolved by using "Lighter Fuel" - anyone with any questions on how to do either of these operations please email me - [email protected] - Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

• 4 weeks later...