The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi..again

Guest Knighty

Guest Knighty

Long time forum watcher and got so close to buying one a couple of times then get sidetracked.

Currently got a newish RX-8 and a modified V6 Cougar but have admired a fantastic looking Supra near where i live, followed it other day and a for sale sign gone up in rear window :)

Was hoping it was going to be a nice TT but it's turns out it's an N/A, nice body kit, fantastic alloys and resprayed in a nice red metallic, 100km on clock and immaculate...but

Is £5500 too much for an N/A ?, as i think it's a heart ruling the head moment coming up, haven't giving the car a good going over yet as i know i will come away with an empty wallet.

Rich

Is £5500 too much for an N/A ?,

Yes, way too much unless it is brimmed with aftermarket goodies.

Need more info to make a real judgement.

My opinion, for what it's worth: Wait until you find a nice TT you like as much. You can get them for not a huge amount more than the £5500 this bloke wants for his NA and it'll be worth every extra penny.

You can buy a TT for less than £5.5k and not a dog neither.

Guest drlee

do what feels good,we can all wait for something possibly better,whats better than now,and what you can have?.sorry to be philisophical.d

Guest Knighty