The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car broken into and vandalised

T-I-G-G-E-R

Hi Everyone

I'm well pissed off some low life scum in Bristol have tried to steal my car but because they couldn't start her thank god for my clifford alarm system they started to strip the modified parts of her.

They smashed my rear window ripped off my rear spoiler and pulled off my front bumper and just for good measure they took a screw driver to my rear speakers and damaged my amplifer and but some dent's into my door's

[/ANGRY]

I am so gutted as JAPFEST is this weekend and I was showing for the first time on your show stand.[ANGRY]

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif

I have managed to get my car into a bodyshop this Thursday and I have have found the parts I need but for the show but I will have a spoilerless Supra.[GRIN][/GRIN]

Forgot to say they took my brand new alpine head unit to and damaged one of my side skirt's trying to push start it

Cheers Tigger

Sorry guys to gutted to take photos of my poor Supra:( just want to forget it ever happened

Edited by T-I-G-G-E-R (see edit history)

Im gutted for you mate, i know how much time and effort you put into rebuilding your car from what was pulled out of a scrap yard.

I hope they catch them and do the world a favour and just shoot them, scum like this dont deserve a second chance.

If there is anything i can do to help mate let me know.:(

Sorry to hear that. I had the same thing done to my car a few years back, stole a lot of personal things from my car including the stereo equipment and left my car in a right state. Leaves a horrible taste in your mouth too feeling that someone has been rifling through your property.

I hope you soon get it all sorted and back to how it was so you can forget about the whole thing.

Guest tid1981

sorry hear that. its so annoying, had my done about to weeks ago in luton and still waitting for insurance company to sort it out. would love to meet the people that done it.

jesus, what the hell is wrong with people, mindless scum that need a damn good kicking!

Hope you get it sorted soon, hope when they can afford a decent car the same happens to them so they realise the pain and heartache they cause![ANGRY][/ANGRY]

Fooking scum, mines been targeted a few times now. Feel for you mate. Its like you just cant have anything nice these days.

Did you report it to the police? When I reported mine, they never really seem interested, its like they are only interested in the easy catch and anything that requires as little paperwork as possible. I know this seems like a bit of a generalisation but im just going by past experience.

Hope you get everything sorted mate, chin up