The mkiv Supra Owners Club

18'' wheels

tooley

hi gents im currently on 17'' wheels and as much as 19's look good from my past history i know they are not for me so 18's it is

my car is a j-spec import auto sz n/a as im completely new to the supra game could anyone who has already been through the wheel upgrade process tell me the offsets i need for front/rear staggered fitment wheels and also whether i need to go for 8.5 x 18 front 9.5x18 rears or 10x 18

The stock wheel widths for a TT Supra are 17" , widths 8" & 9.5"

(I realise that you have a NA)

So 8.5" and 9.5" will be fine, you don't need a 10" rear unless you're after wide tyres at the rear for esthetic reasons.

The stock offsets are +50mm.

I've got +39mm at the front and +37mm at the rear.

When you reduce the offset from 50mm it brings the wheel out nearer the wheel arch which looks better in my opinion but getting them close to +50mm would give you a set up near to what Toyota designed for the Supra.

If you find some wheels that you like then ask again before you purchase them.

Edited by merckx (see edit history)

got 2 choices so far the ultralite 755nur but have so far had nothing but trouble speaking to anyone about them and massive price diffrences. 2nd choice being the bk993 but im still trying to see if you can get it all silver rather than gunmetal inner but that is 8x18 and 9.5x18 and the lip is stainless rather than a polished laquer type