The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recommended body shops / sprayers in Glasgow area ?

clarky666

Alrighty

Looking for recommendations for body shops in Glasgow area. I see there is one in Hillington which has decent reviews elswhere (name escapes me right now) but they haven't replied to any emails in around a week and the phone is just ringing out.

Looking to get a set of skirts and rear spats prepared, primed, painted and fitted.

cheers,

Steven.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nicka23

Try Touch Ups just off Aikenhead Road seen a few ars they have done, they do good work and do alot of work with aftermarket kits etc

• 2 weeks later...

If you can travel down Ayrshire way mate, there is a guy called Simon who works on alot of Supra's. Im sure Preston on here is getting his Bodykit fitted by him, mine goes in tomorrow morning for a full respray.

He does alot of work Mags and photoshoots. See his Bebo page below.

Simons Bebo Page

Hey George,

thats right. just bought the JDL kit yesterday and it scheduled to arrive at Simon's on the 4th june. ready for our meeting on Sat 6th june.

I would certainly recommend anyone to Simon's. Haven't met him in person as yet but he certainly makes time for his customers over the telephone as he is always busy!

Hey George,

thats right. just bought the JDL kit yesterday and it scheduled to arrive at Simon's on the 4th june. ready for our meeting on Sat 6th june.

I would certainly recommend anyone to Simon's. Haven't met him in person as yet but he certainly makes time for his customers over the telephone as he is always busy!

nice one mate,

you want me to take you over and give you a lift back etc?? Need to be in the super quick Turbo'd diesel pug 306, all of 90bhp. ha ha.

haha...yes all of that 90bhp will SURELY get us somewhere, slowly but surely. It will be helpful but I'm not sure if you want to stay on at Simon's whilst we both debate about colour and test fitting the kit and going over some paperwork if he wants to.. he told me to come by in the morning anytime (since I'm driving down from Aberdeen) and he'll spare me an hour.

So if you can spare a moment, then I'll be grateful for the lift.

haha...yes all of that 90bhp will SURELY get us somewhere, slowly but surely. It will be helpful but I'm not sure if you want to stay on at Simon's whilst we both debate about colour and test fitting the kit and going over some paperwork if he wants to.. he told me to come by in the morning anytime (since I'm driving down from Aberdeen) and he'll spare me an hour.

So if you can spare a moment, then I'll be grateful for the lift.

No probs mate, can drop you off at Glas Central station if you want, on the way back home.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks guys.

Does he have a official company website? Appreciate the advice but a bebo page and a flood of saxo and corsa kids doesn't really fill me with confidence.

He dont have a website mate, its all word of mouth, you'l be lucky to get in at the moment though he is fully booked with people wanting stuff done, but TBH my car and prestons car will be back soon, so you can see how good he really is.

Watch this space.......:p

He dont have a website mate, its all word of mouth, you'l be lucky to get in at the moment though he is fully booked with people wanting stuff done, but TBH my car and prestons car will be back soon, so you can see how good he really is.

• 1 month later...