The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Devon Karting event of the millenium

Blackie

Thinking about organising (With Darren ;)) A go Kart Grand prix. In Barnstaple they have a fantastic track and do group Grand prix events. Its proper racing with all lap times recored, Heats and a final race with the best of the best. The carts are quite quick (My top speed on one was 46mph). It cost £25 each and you get about seven races but eight if you get to the final. The car park is massive for the supras. We could all chip in to get a big trophie for the winner (Me) to take home. This is just a thread to see if there is interest so please add your name and we can all agree on dates later. Details of the Karting are here

UPDATE! Since we will have a really nice garden in the new place Karolina had the idea of a barbque for early to late evening after the Karting. We can put a couple of people up in our floor in sleeping bags (Edge got in first) and there is a guest house right next to ours and a few more in the village really close by. Supradan has just told me he has a couple of tents to put up in the garden so camping is a possiblity for a few, please talk to Dan if you want to put your name down to share one. If your interested please write "Barby" next to your name and tent/house/b&b/going home depending on where you would like to stay, It will be in july for the weather, ether the 4th or the 11th

1 Blackie

2 Karolina

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh! thats frikin nasty! lol

Sounds like you have let him get too close before:D:D

Im up for this for sure, although i suck at karting. i end up drifting the kart hehe

Blackie : I have an hks panel filter if you want it i will bring it to japfest;)

how far is devon from london.

sounds good could be up for it

if he goes, then no doubt i will go, just dont let him win :(

I don't know exactly were you would be coming from, but Google maps says Slough to Barnstaple is 3 hours 25 minute, so not that bad:)

Sounds like a good laugh this, hope they aren't to body weight dependant :innocent:

1 Blackie

2 Karolina

3 Patrikbrunt

4 SupraDan

5 Lee

6 DodgyRog

7 Wile e Coyote

8 barneybrendan

9 Fearless

10 Edge

11. Pudsey

Edited by Pudsey
lis is bigger than I thought doh! (see edit history)

UPDATE! Since we will have a really nice garden in the new place Karolina had the idea of a barbque for early to late evening after the Karting. We can put a couple of people up in our floor in sleeping bags (Edge got in first) and there is a guest house right next to ours and a few more in the village really close by. Supradan has just told me he has a couple of tents to put up in the garden so camping is a possiblity for a few, please talk to Dan if you want to put your name down to share one. If your interested please write "Barby" next to your name, It will be in july for the weather, ether the 4th or the 11th. Please also write tent/house/b&b/going home depending on where you would like to stay

1 Blackie House

2 Karolina House

3 Patrikbrunt

4 SupraDan

5 Lee

6 DodgyRog

7 Wile e Coyote

8 barneybrendan

9 Fearless

10 Edge House

11. Pudsey

12 Twin turbo Jim

Edited by Blackie (see edit history)

1 Blackie

2 Karolina

3 Patrikbrunt

4 SupraDan (Barby)

5 Lee

6 DodgyRog

7 Wile e Coyote

8 barneybrendan

9 Fearless

10 Edge

11. Pudsey

12 Twin turbo Jim

I have a 6man and a 2man tent i can bring with me which should house a few more,of the hardier, barby attendees.:D

1 Blackie (barby house)

2 Karolina (Barby house)

3 Patrikbrunt

4 SupraDan (Barby Tent)

5 Lee

6 DodgyRog

7 Wile e Coyote

8 barneybrendan

9 Fearless

10 Edge

11. Pudsey

12 Twin turbo Jim

Supra Dan has a 6man and a 2man tent i can bring with me which should house a few more,of the hardier, barby attendees