The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Southend!

DamanC

Saturday June 13th @ 7pm Meeting at tesco's just off the A127. A copy of the map can be found here. For you posh toffs with Dave Dave sat nav the postcode is SS0 0JP.

For the hungry people, there is a smashing pub next door (you cant miss it), to have some much before meeting everyone. Meet there for 6pm

Please RSVP to the calender if you are going: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=737&day=2009-6-13&c=1

See you guys there :)

We will leave Tesco's at around 8.30/9pm and head to the front to try and get some parking spaces. When things quiten down, we can go find that funky spot for some nice photos. Anyone remember exactly where it is? :D

-------------------------OLD POST----------------------------------------

I think a southender is long overdue. :)

I was thinking in the next 3-6weeks time. Just would like an idea of who is up for it?

Usual plan, Tesco on the A127, down to the seafront after a couple of runs up the strip, some iffy donunts of the iffy "staff" at the regular place and then if the weather is any good down to the 'spot' for some more photos like last year: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=122397

Any dates anyone want to avoid?

Edited by DamanC (see edit history)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be a decent convoy down to southend if everyone goes that was at bury :D

Too far to get a taxi back to pick the cars up the next day mind ha ha

sunds good, if it is next month then defo up for it, me mate deano would probably want to fetch his skyline too if thats ok

I'll try and make this again!

Maybe sould bring some glowsticks this time incase you fancy another go at the random long exposure neon signwriting

........Looks like your responsible for the 80's revival! ;)

:D

Glow sticks it is!

I have a light that I can change about 8 different colours, and a laser pen........there coming!

I can see it being a late one!

Too far to get a taxi back to pick the cars up the next day mind ha ha

sunds good, if it is next month then defo up for it, me mate deano would probably want to fetch his skyline too if thats ok

Im sure we could arrange a mini bus lol!!! What kind of skyline has deano got bud?

Im sure we could arrange a mini bus lol!!! What kind of skyline has deano got bud?

its a gtst, but its gorgeous buddy.

he has just started having sme problems with it though so he is scratching his head abit.

it makes a fart sound sometimes when he pushes it?