The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mascrat 11th may

rob wild

yep was glad im got there. good to see fellow petrol heads although just as i turned up the bronzy coloured soop was going and id have liked to have a scan over it maybe next time. thanks as well to you guys for putting up with my many questions regards bodyshops wheels etc

i now have to make sure my mrs never comes and has no idea what possible spending is done lol

got the car back then Matt??

Aye, certainly have mate ;)

Good to see Leslie again and Leon

Aye, nice to see you too Leon. Thanks for the comments abuot the car :) Post those pics up matey! that camera of yours looked pretty good!

If only for 20 minutes ;)

Mike

I know, had to get off to the GF's!

yep was glad im got there. good to see fellow petrol heads although just as i turned up the bronzy coloured soop was going and id have liked to have a scan over it maybe next time.

That one was mine, I'll be there next month so your welcome then :)

Cheers Leon! :D

Who's that sexy chap in photo 4?! (not the guy with long hair!! :D )

One of them is my daugthers boyfriend, I can give you his number if you want it, and the guy in the white always arrives at the meetings in a Ford Ka, and walk around telling everyone willing to listen, that he has this gorgeous, superfast Supra at home. I don't think anyone believes him and he is just trying to fit in. :p

One of them is my daugthers boyfriend, I can give you his number if you want it, and the guy in the white always arrives at the meetings in a Ford Ka, and walk around telling everyone willing to listen, that he has this gorgeous, superfast Supra at home. I don't think anyone believes him and he is just trying to fit in. :p

lol, :D