The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all, adivice needed

SupraSpark

Hi guys and gals, i am a long time reader.

I have been driving around, the last 3yrs in a 95 auto GZ TT. I came across a 95 uk spec TT in an underground car park where i do work from time to time. Its covered in a layer of dust with one of the wheels been flat. Anyway, found out who the owner was was told its been there for the last 2yrs with only between 50 to 60k miles on it. He bought it from new around 65k Irish pounds.

He agreed to sell it to me, all depending i am happy with it after i get it started and bring it for a spin.

So, what to do?. How do i start it up?. Do i flat bed it back to a garge to change the oils.

Any advice welcome

Ken

Welcome. :)

Yes flatbed it and change all the fluids bud. There's a trick disconnecting a couple of things that'll allow you to turn the motor over without the car firing, once the oil is changed, that'll get the oil round the engine / turbos etc. before you finally fire it up.

I'll try remember where I saw the 'trick' for you bud. :)

Edit. here you go

Edited by AndyT (see edit history)