The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRR dyno day - The results

Homer

To save this from getting lost in the long SRR thread, here's the results from the day so far (Please PM me with your results if you're not listed):

[table=head]Name|Spec|Trans|Turbo|Boost|FWHP|FWTorque

Gledo|Single|6spd|GT4094|1.7|683 bhp|560 lb/ft

JamieP|Single|6spd|T67dbb Boostlogic|1.8|632 bhp|545 lb/ft

Pig|Single|6spd|T61 Boostlogic|1.7|604 bhp|540 lb/ft

Bignum|Single|6spd|PHR stage2+|1.35|520 bhp|480 lb/ft

Magictorch|TT|6spd|Stock|1.25|431 bhp|440 lb/ft

Ark|TT|6spd|Hybrid|1.2|419 bhp|400 lb/ft

Vagnum|TT|6spd|Stock|1.1|405 bhp|395 lb/ft

dannyspeed|TT|Auto|Stock|1.1|397 bhp|384 lb/ft

adnanshah247|TT|6spd|Stock|0.7|342 bhp|322 lb/ft

Magnos|TT|6spd|Stock UK|0.6|332 bhp|276 lb/ft

Ellis|TT|Auto|Stock|0.7|324 bhp|322 lb/ft

Ben SZ-R|NA|6spd|-|-|221 bhp|204 lb/ft

Budz86|NA|5spd|-|-|218 bhp|190 lb/ft

AlexM|NA|Auto|-|-|209 bhp|206 lb/ft

sc_dragon|NA|Auto|-|-|202 bhp|162 lb/ft

[/table]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Solaris Ecu, Greddy 3 row and Phr stage 2 fuel kit:)

Otherwise the car is stock

Excuse my ignorance but why is that so special ?

I thought BPU was roughly, walbro pump or similar, upped boost, FMIC etc, and that stock tubbies struggled to get above 400BHP ?

Excuse my ignorance but why is that so special ?

I thought BPU was roughly, walbro pump or similar, upped boost, FMIC etc, and that stock tubbies struggled to get above 400BHP ?

The ecu and mapping means it can be fine tunned for the best figures.

Granted, but if he was running the tubbies in sequential then he wouldn't have made the figure he did no?

Think all JP is trying to say is that the "special" part was the fact it's on stock twins with a full standalone ECU - not many of those about so lots of tuning potential. The car being in TTC or seqential wasn't part of the "special" spec

Think all JP is trying to say is that the "special" part was the fact it's on stock twins with a full standalone ECU - not many of those about so lots of tuning potential. The car being in TTC or seqential wasn't part of the "special" spec

I know what JP was trying to say, and he was spot on with it with regards to answering Brett's question.

Just saying that the TTC contributed to the excellent figure Magictorch achieved.

:)

Has anyone dyno'd a car with sequential turbos and then redyno'd with TTC? At the top end, shouldn't be much in it should there?

Would be interesting to see. If there isn't then it makes the figure even more impressive for me.

Would be interesting to see. If there isn't then it makes the figure even more impressive for me.

In a 4th gear pull around 5k rpm (or wherever peak power was) then both turbos should be on regardless of whether it's in sequential or TTC so would expect the same, would be interesting to hear what Ryan says