The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra single turbo vs Lambo Gallardo - Donington Park

Marmoot

lol, I was telling someone about that vid today (was that you Steve?). It's one that did the rounds all over the world a few months back, nearly 2 million views on youtube :D

The car fire one is good too!

currently 1,840,571 views, mental. It don't think we talked about that vid, must have been someone else. :)

I like the fire one too, and the "cold slicks"! :eek:

lol, I was telling someone about that vid today (was that you Steve?). It's one that did the rounds all over the world a few months back, nearly 2 million views on youtube :D

The car fire one is good too!

currently 1,840,571 views, mental. It don't think we talked about that vid, must have been someone else. :)

I like the fire one too, and the "cold slicks"! :eek:

Fire ? Links ?? ;)

If it was the car on the dollys that caught alight, WTF happened there ?

was drilling the tank from a scrap rover as it had half a tank, been doing scrap cars for 2 years and drilled 100's of tanks but this 1 decided to try and kill me.

As i drilled the hole the drillbit got stuck and fuel went into the drill (electric) and they spark.

So thats how it went up, Lucky i had the jet wash to hand and managed to put it out :rolleyes: