The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi, moving to the world of the Supra...

Guest krakkos

Guest krakkos

Hi folks,

I recently got rid of my twin turbo RX7, which had caused me no end of pain and finally died this winter...

I've since been driving a bit of a barge, but am sick of it and really want something a bit more 'special'...

Always liked the Supra, but I'm not quite ready to go for Twin Turbos yet, so I'm looking to get myself a nice, black, N/A mkIV..

So, if you know of any good looking N/A mkiv's around the South Coast (better still, in Brighton), then I'd be interested to hear about 'em...

Cheerio! :friday:

Guest krakkos

Thanks...

yeah, I'm looking for a nice black manual N/A... something I can put some nice rims on, lower, and polish :)

Guest Budz86

Welcome :)

But on a side note, you can't ever come to Eastbourne if you buy a Supe, there are far too many of us over here already! :p

Guest krakkos
Hello and welcome.

Another Sussex member. Our community is ever growing! ;)

Good luck on your search, and may see you at a Brighton meet soon. :)

Yeah, will do.. used to go to the local Jap club meets in my RX7..

Guest krakkos
Welcome :)

But on a side note, you can't ever come to Eastbourne if you buy a Supe, there are far too many of us over here already! :p

You should come over to Brighton then... the local Jap club is turning into the "White Skyline R33 club"

There were a few RX7's like mine, but they're all dead now :D

Welcome to the club matey, you shouldn't rule out the TT. A stock TT is by no means a handful, especially in that you've come from a tt Rex. You'll get used to stock power levels very quickly, and then the time will come when you want more. Then, like many of us you can jump to BPU power levels, for very little money considering what your getting. With an NA, you're stuck with considerably more expensive options if you want to up the power.

Just so you know as well, the TT and NA are virtually the same to insure ;)

Guest krakkos
Welcome to the club matey, you shouldn't rule out the TT. A stock TT is by no means a handful, especially in that you've come from a tt Rex. You'll get used to stock power levels very quickly, and then the time will come when you want more. Then, like many of us you can jump to BPU power levels, for very little money considering what your getting. With an NA, you're stuck with considerably more expensive options if you want to up the power.

Just so you know as well, the TT and NA are virtually the same to insure ;)

Thanks for the welcomes :D, and yeah, its not the power thats a problem.. I'd love 300+rwhp again, its that I promised the missus, and my bank manager that I'd not get a tt car again so soon :banghead: