The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Epic Basingstoke Meet 24th May

KamaSupra

:friday: BASINGSTOKE - Sun 24th May - 1pm - Hatch Warren :friday:

Hey, it's time for another jolly at the pub :) Weather was great last time so fingers crossed the sun is out again. So dust off and clean off the supe and come down to the meet for a chat, hope to see you there! :D

Date: Sunday 24th May

Where: Hatchwarren Retail Park

Time: 1pm

Address is as follows:

Unit 1,

Hatchwarren Retail Park,

Wallop Drive,

RG22 4TT

Googlemaps:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl...18389&t=h&z=16

Sure some of you know where we meet, Basically from the M3 J7, or anyone in Basingstoke just up Winchester Road next to Sainsburys. I think it's best like last time everyone meets round the back of Pets at Home store so we can spot each other easily and as it's not too bad access for low supes.

As always a little drive to somewhere close by for something to eat and drink and bit of a chat for few hours about random things going on in our lives.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see new faces as well as the regulars. Another great meet, Cheers "KamaSupra" for organising the meet .:)

I Liked the shiney new wheels, how supra.:)

Nice to meet you "JamieP" and see your car in person. most impressed.(especially the exhaust note as you went bombing past me down to the pub.lol!):D

[/COOL]

Glad "ZS1064" and "The Punisher" made it. loved the sound of the car and the white lettering on the tyres. :)[COOL]

/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_cool.gif

Nice to see "Silversoop" again. hope all goes well. You and KamaSupra cracked me up with your crazy "Chav lingo" impressions.:D

I was really impressed with the cars and people that turned up and coupled with the exellent weather, Made my day, After the busy week I had a work lol!.:):D

Edited by GreaseMonkey (see edit history)

Forgot to mention it at the meet, but had an amusing moment when Rob (The Punisher) left my house earlier in the day..

He was driving the attention seeking supra with me following behind in the mondeo. Two girls, I'd guess around 12 yrs old started waving as he cruised to a junction, just as I stopped at the junction, they were giggling and over heard, "ooooh, he smiled at us, he's cute" :rlol:

Pretty good turnout, brilliant weather too! Thanks for everyone who attended and hopefully see you next month :)

Was really good to finally see JamieP's Supe after following the thread of it getting built to how she is now. Looked great and lovely sound too :D