The mkiv Supra Owners Club

i need a run down

bigkevnash

hi guys and girls

Very new to all this, just got myself a jap na auto on a L plate, 52k miles almost standard just the front end and alloys are aftermarket.

Iv always wanted one so now i got one, thing is, i wana start making it fast. so where do i start???? anyone got a list of where to start and should i even bother with a non turbo?

any help would be very welcome

:)

[quote=bigkevnash;2369441 and should i even bother with a non turbo?

Probably not! If you like the car bar the power aspect then my advice would be to just save save save until you can get a TT. Nearly any money spent on modding the NA will not be recouped when you sell it and will stop you saving for a TT at the same time.

Make is faster? Depends what your searching for mate, how much faster? Basic BPU will have a small effect but to make a big difference you need to do the conversion but as has been said, this will be itro £3K and your unlikely to recoup this. Is there a reason you bought an NA and not a twin, insurance? Only time I've not found the NA quick enough was on track or on the strip otherwise the NA has more than enough for everyday driving (and its cheaper!):D