The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra pod *request* help favour ish

The Raven

Hi people i know its along way away yet but

Im bringing my nephew to supra pod for his 12th birthday. He is totally mad on cars and loves supras to death. It makes his day to be picked up from school in it and he will often ask me if im going shopping or out just so he can ride in it.

I would love to be able to get him photoed in as many different cars as i can on the day. It would really make him happy and help him have a great birthday. He is already telling all his friends about it.

I just wondered if a few of you guys wouldnt mind the little guy having a quick sit and photo in your cars? I have asked a few already (matt H, col, matt and such)

Thanks

Russ

You're welcome to have pictures in mine, but it's only Stock, so won't be a prize winning show car :D

Mike

He really wont mind, the whole convoy of supra thing is and i quote "soooooooo cool" so seeing them all parked up and being able to sit in them will make him overjoyed.

Yep no problem. My 3year old girl (who you met) Calls the supra 'daddys fast car':D Got to love um

Yeah that was super cute, however calling my N/A "the mans not so fast car" was out of line:p That said she seemed amused by the farting sound when i turned my cd player on:d Cheers scott