The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom sub box

SupraGirlie

I am looking for a sub box to put in my boot, along with the roof! I don't want to make one myself, so perhaps someone could point me in the direction of someone who could make one for me? It only has to house one 8"/10" or 12" sub and I guess I can mount an amp somewhere in the car.

Something like these would be cool but with just the one sub.

subs004.jpg

sub01sk2.jpg

How long did it take him to finish Jamie? I want something like yours done because i still need my boot for my little girls pram, but dont mind losing my spre wheel, cant find anywhere decent in cambridge to do it!

well im working on some custom supra boot boxes of all shapes and size's. if you hang on for another week or two ill have something designed and made......

One that slots in the spare wheel well thats removable would be good! ;)

How long did it take him to finish Jamie? I want something like yours done because i still need my boot for my little girls pram, but dont mind losing my spre wheel, cant find anywhere decent in cambridge to do it!

He did it in a day.

One that slots in the spare wheel well thats removable would be good! ;)

well im building my boxes around the spare wheel. trust me you dont want to be stuck without your spare wheel! i have in total 5 designs all different. each design still allows you to keep the spare and easy access to your spare wheel and fuel tank.

well im building my boxes around the spare wheel. trust me you dont want to be stuck without your spare wheel! i have in total 5 designs all different. each design still allows you to keep the spare and easy access to your spare wheel and fuel tank.

Its either that or keep the spare in and maybe have 2 8" sub boxes made where the tools in the boot are, remove the foam and have one either side but keeping the majority of the boot clear and just have 2 speaker grills over the subs to protect them! I've already put my 6x9's along the back of the rear seats but need to wire in a amp now!

Its either that or keep the spare in and maybe have 2 8" sub boxes made where the tools in the boot are, remove the foam and have one either side but keeping the majority of the boot clear and just have 2 speaker grills over the subs to protect them! I've already put my 6x9's along the back of the rear seats but need to wire in a amp now!

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh i havent copyrighted my designs yet :p;)

Speak with Duncan at AI Audio, great guy that knows his stuff:)

He did my boot build and the one in that silver car in the workshop at the AFR openday;)

http://www.aiaudio.co.uk/

Cool, will give him a bell tomorrow then :)

well im working on some custom supra boot boxes of all shapes and size's. if you hang on for another week or two ill have something designed and made......

Interested :)

I think Hodge does custom boot builds, I've seen his work too, give him a shout ;)

Will do!

This is the thread when I did mine, you dont have to mount the sub upside down like me :D

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=32962

I need something a little more simple I think :)

At the min he is working from his double garage at home as he is having his new workshop made ready, he lives about 200yards from me so give me a shout if you do go to him.

Will do mate, wont be until a month or two yet though! Need a few other things sorting first ready for the TT conversion, does he do they dynamat also?

Definitely interested in something like that, as I would like maybe a 12" sub/amp plus spare wheel and roof in the boot too! :)