The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Brakes

RobD

Has anyone got the part numbers for the uk front calipers discs,pads and shims plus the fitting kit?

I had the parts bloke at work look through and gave me a quote for £187.49 per caliper , £70 per disc , cant remember the pads and the rest, this seemed a bit cheap ! The quotes did have my 15% discount but I just want to make sure he has the right ones before i order!

If someone has the part numbers and dont mind posting up it would be great thanks!

The price might be okay, how much were the fitting kit and shim kit? Does it include VAT and delivery?

The disc price is right for UK's.

Sorry, no part numbers, but nic has listed them a few times if you want to search

That was delivered with VAT, not sure how much the shim kit was, i'll get him to print off the prices tomorrow and the part numbers! See if they match up!

I will have a search and see what i can find , Just the brakes needed now then i can get the TT engine hopefully all going well tomorrow that is thanks bud!