The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What should i be paying for this Supra ?

clarky666

Hi folks,

Dipping my feet again after a few months and some bean$ saved up for summer motoring. Been lurking for a long time but obviously can't post direct into the for sale section :search:

Going to look at a face lift N/A later this week. It's on a '99 plate and sitting with around 72,000 miles on the clock. Some service history and looks completely standard except for what looks like a blitz nur spec exhaust. Almost ticked all the boxes for me (i'm fussy!) except for it being an automatic but i've came to the conclsusion i need to be a little less pedantic with my search criteria or else i'll never find one !

Everything looks to be in good working order and looked after and sitting on a set of stocks with Eagle F1's which can't be a bad thing.

As i said i've been looking for a while now but everything, generally, that pops up is on L > N plates from the earlier years and apart from the polish chap on here who was very helpful i only think i've seen four or five on here or indeed in the flesh newer than 97/98 registered.

Cheers in advance for any help.

Personly i would wait for the right car to come along rather than get one you are not 100% happy with. If it was a TT then the autos are great but i would try for a 6speed manual if i were you.

Something like the gunmetal half way down the page.http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/cars/TOYOTA+SUPRA/Ne-2-4-5-6-7-8-27-44-49-53-61-64-67-103-133-146-236,N-62-240-4294966983-4294967144/search.action?&sort=p_VehiclePrice|1&postcode=pl253dj&radius=1500&showMoreOptions=&page=3

hi mate, welcome to (or back to?) the club, i have just bought another supra after selling up and going back to mini's, but anyway im back here, this time round i have an N/A auto, (last one was a TT6) if you have not yet been in an auto dont cross it off the list untill you have had a test drive, i was quite impressed, ist still not a manual though:D