The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TwinTrouble

Hello all

I have been a member on here for a few weeks now so thought it was time i came out from the bushes and said hello ;)

i currently own an astra vxr but really fancy a TT supra as the next purchase probably sometime next year, so in the mean time im just here to gather as much information as possible before i go ahead with it :thumbs:

callum

Howdy... what's the Astra like? Is it the Nurburgring edition? One of them gave me some hassle a few months back in the Supra. He was a good sport though when he'd gotten over the shock of the screamer pipe and gave me thumbs up once he'd caught me up in traffic :)

Make full use of the search button mate, enjoy the forum and good luck with the search.

Howdy... what's the Astra like? Is it the Nurburgring edition? One of them gave me some hassle a few months back in the Supra. He was a good sport though when he'd gotten over the shock of the screamer pipe and gave me thumbs up once he'd caught me up in traffic :)

Make full use of the search button mate, enjoy the forum and good luck with the search.

the astra is great i get a lot of fun out of it, its not everyones cup of tea as power delivery can be a little aggressive compared to others in the same category. Its not a nurburgring edition no the only thing that put me off one of them was the decals! not a fan of them at all but i dare say had it just been solid white i would have been tempted to trade my car in for one

the search button has been my best friend for the past few weeks ;)

thanks mate, i recognise your user name from another forum ;)

hows your search going or have you bought one?

Ooh which one? Different username on other ones I'm guessing?

PM me :p

I just need my Golf punted and then I can go forth and get my Supe :D Found a couple, but just need to hope no-one else acts on them before I can ;)

Ooh which one? Different username on other ones I'm guessing?

PM me :p

I just need my Golf punted and then I can go forth and get my Supe :D Found a couple, but just need to hope no-one else acts on them before I can ;)

yeh different user name on the other forums like to keep people guessing lol

well good luck and i look forward to seeing another one going about this area ;)

Edited by TwinTrouble (see edit history)