The mkiv Supra Owners Club

number plates (maybe show plates)

NeoFuture

Hi Guys

im looking for some one who will make a supra height rear plate but put it all on 1 line

my reg is L300 OSC and it would look stupid on 2 lines (for obvious reasons) i also want to get 2 sets done, one legal and one for show only (honest guv L3000 SC)

the fronts not a problem my issue is getting a decent fitting rear that will conver the hole in the bumber

Hi Guys

im looking for some one who will make a supra height rear plate but put it all on 1 line

my reg is L300 OSC and it would look stupid on 2 lines (for obvious reasons) i also want to get 2 sets done, one legal and one for show only (honest guv L3000 SC)

the fronts not a problem my issue is getting a decent fitting rear that will conver the hole in the bumber

I got a custom sized plate made at my local autoparts. I just told them the dimensions i was after and they came up with it. As long as the spacing is legal and its of a minimum size your safe.

Go into one of the places that makes up plates and ask the question. They didn't have those ones in stock but they got it sent up next day delivery.

yeah

ive been to a few places round here they all say "we have a DVLA machine and have to make them to exacting sizes"

i might have to go back into brum and search around there a little

the other issue is i want show plates to append over the top should i need too so need 2 sets 1 legal and 1 illegal (or for show use only)

Guest Budz86

I always use my myshowplates.com

Loads of sizes/options etc. Can have your own spacing and usually with you in a couple of days