The mkiv Supra Owners Club

YIW 4754 for sale

RIJ8631

God that was a quick reply Ian. Not for me though a mate may be interested though. By the way how are you doing ? We'll have to get the boys together for a run soon , now that the better weather may not be too far away.

Catch up soon

Cheers

Ian

Yeah i know it. Think the matrix is on the road out, and it has had a good hit at some point. My mate used to own it and while fixing the long 'to do' list we found a few nasties.It has a different coloured door on it and had half a quarter panel fitted. Yes i did say half!:blink: Engine wise it was sound but body wise it would worry me what else you would find. I hope this helps bud. PM me and ill get more info if required.

Guest supraless

Hi mate, i used to own this car, It got absolutely banjoed by a police car one night. Was an insurance right off. Cops T-Boned my drivers door while i was making a right turn. Apparently the police were three cars behind me, then pulled out to overtake 3 cars at once (with no siren on) as I started to turn right, shoved me 20 yards down the street or so it felt. The drivers door was wrapped around the side impact bars, they probably saved me from serious injury/death. Myself and my passenger walked away unscathed, but my pride and joy of didnt make it. Ill never forget sitting with a lapfull of broken glass and looking over my shoulder to get blinded by blue lights, a definite WTF moment if ever I had one! I heard through the DVLA it was back on the road. I would stay away from it m8. What garage is selling it? How much? I may go and cast a teary eye over it!

Edited by supraless
typo (see edit history)

Guest supraless

Forgive me if Im padding my role here, but I thot it would be a good idea to put the pics on this thread also. It may help someone in the future doing a search on this car.

Crash1.jpg

Crash2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest flyingboy

Thanks for this post....

The car has popped up at a garage in Kilmarnock now and until seeing this I was pondering it ...

The Garage is Glenfield of Kilmarnock and can be seen on autotrader.

Going for 2998