The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pirelli P-Zero Rosso-Gauging Interest

Kev.O

I'm thinking of changing my tyres to R888, to help with tracton now that I've gone single. So was wondering whether there would be any interest in the tyres I have on the car at the moment.

They are Pirelli P-Zero Rosso, the sizes are 255/35/ZR18 and285/30ZR18.

These have all done around 700 miles and have never been abused. I done the break in mileage on my new engine with them on so they've not been spun or dragged.

I've no idea what they are worth, just wanted to see if there was any interest before doing too much research.

Sold

Edited by Kev.O (see edit history)

For the right price yes . possibly . My T1r's need replaced soon.

I've honestly not got a price in mind. What do people think is a reasonable price? I'd prefer to sell all four in one go, in an ideal world.

• 2 weeks later...
i got 19" .. Pirelli P-zero and 4 brand new cost me £1,080 pound :) but i find cheap garage where they import from geramny and for 4 second hand,same size tyres in good condition they sell for £200 pound -shame i didn't know that garage before..

Your £200 tyres from Germany are more than likely off a car that has been shunted and written off over there. They may look ok, but could have suffered damage to the structure of the tyre which may not be visible. Of course they could be fine but that's the chance you take fitting used tyres. There's no way I would use them.