The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Alarm choice?!

cooin

ive got a viper 480x, best alarm ive ever had it pages you when anything happens to the car, you can imobalise the car if it gets jacked and you can add any of the clifford bits like intellistart, boot solinide, key less entry at almost half of what clifford costs.

never had a problem with mine in three years.

ive got a viper 480x, best alarm ive ever had it pages you when anything happens to the car, you can imobalise the car if it gets jacked and you can add any of the clifford bits like intellistart, boot solinide, key less entry at almost half of what clifford costs.

never had a problem with mine in three years.

These seem to be right at the top of the game to me. :)

You absolutely must make sure you have a good installer. Poor one's will completely knacker your car.

PM member Matt Harwood for info. :)

Sorry Matt. :D

Take a look for 'Safe N Sound' mate.

The guy's name is Barry and he's quite active on the DC2 forum.

Think you can get a Toad Ai606 for £249 fitted iirc :)

thx mate, i will try to find him.

+1 for the Viper 480xv. Had it for a month now, excellent piece of kit. The guy who installed it was recommended on this forum, top guy, he travels all around the country.

I'm not sure about the Toad alarms, they are great but they've been bought by Scorpion and apparently the support and part availability is not great since the transition...

+1 for the Viper 480xv. Had it for a month now, excellent piece of kit. The guy who installed it was recommended on this forum, top guy, he travels all around the country.

I'm not sure about the Toad alarms, they are great but they've been bought by Scorpion and apparently the support and part availability is not great since the transition...

how much for your Viper 480xv? with intel start?