The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help and advice please. Geometry set up in/around Exeter/Devon

DodgyRog

About to get some new front tyres as the last ones are reaching the end of there life.

They have worn more on the inside edges than the rest of the tyre, not badly and the car handles fine, so might just be the tracking, but thought I might get it checked anyway if there is someone close enough.

So if anyone knows of anyone down here can you let me know or if you think it could be just the tracking offer your opinion:)

The rears wear very even, I have 18's running 245/40/18 front and 265/35/18 on back. Handling is fine.

Will be changing to 235/40/18 on the front when I get the new tyres.

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

I use GUPA P in Plymouth 4 wheel laser alignment not cheap, but if you want it set up right you got to pay for it haven't you.

They charge by number of adjustments you have too, so if you know what you need jobs a good'un.

My rear wheels were crabbing to the left really badly, I couldn't notice it but when they adjusted them back they said watch this, and the whole wheel moved!!!

Couldn't believe my eyes..........