The mkiv Supra Owners Club

facelift NA (poss TT) owners

Scooter

Can any NA (in particular) facelift owners let me know whether they have a low oil warning symbol that lights up on ignition.

It doesn't light on mine but then i've got a feeling it never has from new and i'm starting to think the later na's have no low oil sensor.

none of mine lit up till heckler sorted the joints and only one oil light lights up

Well this thread would suggest that yours may not be totally ok still?

Basically mine is a later car and i'm 99% sure its solder is ok, I found the usual oil level sensor is missing, so i think the combination of these two things means that my later car has no and never had any means to flag up low oil level so i'm trying to find others that may be the same to confirm this.

Dave, i suspect your car does not have the green blanking plug in the attached picture of my sump, I suspect you have a electrical connector as afaik all pre facelift and all tt's pre or post facelift have......