The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Seats for bad back.

Pig

I have had a bad back for years and only recently managed to get it better.

However, im very sensitive to the seats I sit in and the supra ones kill my back after about 10 mins so im now not even using the car.

I dont really want to just buy a pair of seats off the net or from a trader and hope that they are ok.

Does anyone have similar problems?

Also, are there any shops that have a large selection of aftermarket seats?

Thanks

Jon

I have the same problem mate i got c-g locks for my seat belts ive stock seats but the c-g lock holds you better and reduces slouching in the seat keeps your back straighter bud there a gift on long journeys too mate.£30 for a pair.

Didn't you just get some Recaros?

Get yourself down to a few car shows and mull around the trader stands. Autosport International had a good selection the year I went.

Alternatively you'll be touring the country a fair bit I imagine. There must be some London based supplier with some display models?

Didn't you just get some Recaros?

Get yourself down to a few car shows and mull around the trader stands. Autosport International had a good selection the year I went.

Alternatively you'll be touring the country a fair bit I imagine. There must be some London based supplier with some display models?

Unfortunatly the car got sold the day before I went to colelct and the new owner insisted on the seats staying in :(

It's the largest kitcar show this weekend at Stoneleigh - they always have seat suppliers there.

2.15hrs away from me, worth a thought....

2.15hrs away from me, worth a thought....

It's on tomorrow too, it's a great show if you've never been. Loads of amazing cars and interesting gizmos....just avoid talking to too any enthusiasts, they're worse nerds than computer bods. ;)