The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my supe came off road today

dublin lad

bloody had the ex in car on our way back from inverness. driving past elgin on the lhanbryde exit roundabout 2nd gear about 20mph the car spun right around and stopped facing other way of traffic. ground was slightly damp. needless to say we both got a scare.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you've learned how much is too much abuse? :D

not yet but am learning. but on the way home i took jamies advice and i drove it like i stole it. i honestly underestimated just how quick and powerful a supra na is. it needs to be treated with respect imo.:D

Ha Ha He said N/A.. And quick in the same sentance. BTW I now have an N/A

well it felt quick to me. i really really like everything about the supra now. i know its not the quickest car out there but it does fairly shift. i am enjoying it to be honest.

lol u get used to this mate can happen when you least exspect it just hope it dont happen over a puddle with a wall near by my supra didnt make it very glad i did tho just take it easy in the wet slow drifts are fun but save the faster driving for the dry much better :)

Sorry for the comments.. I have an N/A now but I am also spoilt by the cars I get to drive due to my job. I'm happy with my N/A as I will never be able to put 600+ rwhp in my own car but I do get to drive such monsters although VERY carefully.

no offence taken m8. i realise i have put myself up for some flack by a few comments i made. but end of day i like the supra,its ace.

lol u get used to this mate can happen when you least exspect it just hope it dont happen over a puddle with a wall near by my supra didnt make it very glad i did tho just take it easy in the wet slow drifts are fun but save the faster driving for the dry much better :)

very good point m8. in the dry it handles like nothing i've driven before and it feels good to handle. but even in the slightest of damp/wetness it can be lethal and unexpected i guess.

big open carpark then its a yes yes :sly:

ha ha. to be honest i dont know if i could handle a car doing power slides handbrakes turns etc,never mind the wet. at some point i would like to learn that kinda stuff. might come to a meet sometime and see how some of u guys do it etc.