The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cr%p in front wings

Soaruss

I decided to test fit my skirts today ready for painting, (I'v had them long enough). Perfect fit from "car mad styling"

Anyway when I took the OEM plastic bits off I was amazed what sh$t fell out the front wings :wtf: I could grow a row of tatas in that.

I will be checking mine more often from now on.

No I didnt take any pics of them :imsorry: I should have done really. I only test fitted them and I assure you they are a very good fit. I make bodykits for a living (good fitting ones too I may add) and would have been peeved if they hadnt fit well.

Here is where I got them from. If the ones you want arent listed just email him and he will get some done for you. I had the OEM style skirts and rear spats.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SUPRA-BIZ-STYLE-SIDE-SKIRTS-bodykit-body-kit_W0QQitemZ170320686472QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item170320686472&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1689%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50