The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Adrian Flux quote

trinitom

Got a quote of £1206,00 from Adrian Flux on my J-spec na-tt, HKS exhaust, "17 wheels, tt engine, all mods declared, European breakdown cover fully comp me and my girlfriend 12 month policy.

very happy with the price! :D

I'm 23 with 3 years no claim bonus.

My previous insurance "Bell" send me a renew price of aprx. £1400on 10 month policy with no mods declared! :innocent:

I've just moved from Elephant (same company as Bell/Admiral) to Adrian Flux.

Mine was £325 (full NCB, 34 years old) with all mods and future mods too as long as they're not engine/power related. This is what persuaded the move despite being the same price.

Flux should give away a free poster of them with every policy they sell: I reckon they'd do well!

I hear they're available from all branches of the popular nightclub establishment 'Tiger Tiger' nationwide* ;)

*actual model may differ slightly from those pictured.