The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Choice of 19's

steady_dave

Might sound cheesy but i'm trying to make a nice looking car on a bit of a budget as i'm trying to set up a company and all my money seems to be flowing into this.

I really like the 18" Wolfrace Sharks in Gunmetal however was hoping for some 19" and they don't do gunmetal. The wheels just don't look the same in black.

Anyone know of a good place to pick up some 19" with tires for a good price by any chance?

All the help would be appreciated.

Thank you

If on a budget I would buy 2nd hand wheels with tyres, they might not be perfect but you'd get better wheels :)

Yeah i've seen quite a few which are quite nice. If anyone's got any they're selling send me a PM and i'll have a look, still trying to be as particular as i can, lol!

how much?

also really like ur dash dials where u get that from

dunno about the wheels yet

the dials are from metal-monkey.co.uk i called em yesteday as i wanted blue plastic backiings instead of green, guys are amazing, give them a call very nice to talk to and a joy to do business with

PS ive sprayed my dials white tonight lol

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2972511&l=b4e380f68a&id=611960534