The mkiv Supra Owners Club

how much abuse..

dublin lad

Are you serious?

What exactly do you mean? A Supra can be driven beautifully, and paraded around like a formula 1 driver's plaything. A Supra can be raced, and keep up with the best. A Supra can be thrashed and take on almost anything on the road but a Supra that has been neglected will spit out it's dummy and cry "fuck you!" whilst dying in a cloud of blue smoke.

Same for most cars really, just use your head and you'll be fine.

Youtube is your friend, theyre very reliable cars and do withstand some serious abuse, why do you really want to know?

no i dont want to thrash nor abuse mine, mine pals have civic sir back home and basically just try to destroy them, but they take a hell of alot of abuse. just wanted to know how hard can a supra be driven thats all.

lets put it this way, a NA is like 4 HP and some cars do 1000 hp, so a NA or a TT wont break the car, but depends if you love your car really dont it ;) i didnt buy mine to thrash, i bought it cause its a beautifull car, and a joy to drive, yes im going to TT it and probably big single, but.... still my reason to buy it was the love for the car, if i can make it more racey i will.... its like a hot woman, meets all your criteria, perfect in bed, gorgouse (sp! im dislexic) do you want to go from A to B in 6 seconds or enjoy the ride ;)

lets put it this way, a NA is like 4 HP and some cars do 1000 hp, so a NA or a TT wont break the car, but depends if you love your car really dont it ;) i didnt buy mine to thrash, i bought it cause its a beautifull car, and a joy to drive, yes im going to TT it and probably big single, but.... still my reason to buy it was the love for the car, if i can make it more racey i will.... its like a hot woman, meets all your criteria, perfect in bed, gorgouse (sp! im dislexic) do you want to go from A to B in 6 seconds or enjoy the ride ;)

A to B in 6 seconds or enjoy the ride

well six seconds will do me ha ha:d:d

i like my car waited 3 years to buy one ok its an na, but its now my na. i really like. just want to know so much more about it

wish mine was a manual, cant have everything i spose hehe, i like having an aero tho :D

mine was silver too 199 i take it, its a superb car, still miss me red (ok ok pink) one

but putting some work into this one i have now and have no ideas of ever selling it, you can see it on my respray thread.

she is my baby now, wont ever be anyone elses ;)

PS in case you wondered my first went for sale very reluctantly to pay what was owed on my wedding, i sold my one i have now, when i was ill, and i managed to buy it back £1000 less than i sold it to garage for ;)

brilliant stuff mate. i bought mine cause me and my wife just split up. now she tells me she is expecting and i may have to sell mine. to buy a galaxy or something as we already got 3 boys together. in a way i happy but could be sad also.

well.. i bought mine back after getting better, i was working cause it was pretty much the only thing i could do so gathered some savings, my wife said "if you buy a 7 seater, you can have your supra back and do what you want", i had a s-type jag at the time, so i bought the supra back and swapped the jag and £500 for a chrysler grand voyager which is fsking HUGE, so i get me play car and my day to day car hehe