The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest turbojim

Guest turbojim

How are ye going lads and ladies? im James from south east ireland but im currently living near perth in australia for the next year or so:)

I have joined here because i love supras always have and i am currently saving to buy my first one and am looking for some tips? what to look out for? any problems that i might have

Iv always wanted a tt but i dont no if i can afford one straight up so thinking of buying an na and slowly buyin all the stuff i need to turbo it:)

Hi jim welcome to the club good luck with your hunt for your first supra. If you have a look at the supra guidelines on the forum its beside technical i think that will give you all the info on what to look out for when buying one mate.

All the best in your search. :D

Guest turbojim

thanks tony i have just been reading threads about going from na to tt and it seems like alot more work than i originally thought so i think i will be saving for a while longer than originally thought to buy myself a tt :) i would feel better doin it that way aswell

Guest turbojim

iv been desperate for years tony;) but the opportunity has only really come up now and yea i have always had my heart set on a tt